(Includes paddle cleaner & paddle cover)
You asked for thermoformed paddles, so we're bringing them to you! GRUVN's MUVN-13S (standard shape) is a high-performance, mid-weight pickleball paddle made for players who want some extra power to go along with optimal control, durability, and maximum spin. It features a premium T700 raw carbon fiber surface and a standard wide body shape, and is approved by USA Pickleball (USAPA) for tournament play. The combination of this paddle’s raw surface and 13mm core results in a strong, stable paddle with consistent and accurate shots and more control. This paddle has a swing weight of 99. If you want a fast paddle with great maneuverability, the MUVN-13S is it.
New Features for the MUVN series
• Thermoformed sealed edges increase stability
• Unibody construction provides a more durable paddle
• Foam injected walls around the edges and down through the handle increases the sweet spot and adds control
The wide body shape provides a large sweet spot and room for error, and delivers stability and balance for all aspects of the game, including plays at the net and returning hard shots. The rounded top of the paddle face gives players an aerodynamic feel and great hand speed. Its 5.3” handle length is long enough for great two-handed swings and extended reaches across the court.
The MUVN-13S has a 13mm thick polypropylene honeycomb core designed to evenly react to the force of impact and provide precision control, while also absorbing vibration and noise. It provides more power than16mm paddles as it is not as thick. Polypropylene is the most popular core among pickleball players.
The 3D perforated cushion grip is made of double-layer two-color hand grips. The inner layer is made of sweat-absorbing sponge and the outer layer is made of PU material and uses big air hole design. The grip is very comfortable and the anti-slip and sweat-absorbing effect is of the highest quality.
This paddle has a black edge guard and also comes with a zippered neoprene cover with the GRÜVN logo to protect the pickleball paddle when not in play ($15 value!).
What is the difference in how the MUVN and RAW paddles play?
The biggest difference is that the MUVN paddles have a lot more pop. If you are a player looking for extra power, then the MUVN paddles are for you. It can be difficult for some players to switch to a thermoformed paddle because of the extra power they provide. If you prefer more control, then the RAW paddles would be better for you. Both provide great spin :)
Paddle Cleaner Included
• Each MUVN paddle will come with a GRUVN paddle cleaner, which is a stick of rubber that is 2.5” x 2” x 1” in size, This is for carbon fiber paddles only (not graphite or composite paddles). Rub it on your paddle surface to keep it clean and also maximize the spin. It isn't pretty, but your paddle will be after using it :)
** PADDLE CARE – IMPORTANT **
Your paddle can become damaged from extreme temperatures. Extreme cold temperatures will cause the core and hitting surface to become brittle and crack. Extreme high temperatures will soften the core and hitting surface and can cause delamination. This occurs when the hitting surface separates from the core. Dead spots and other issues will arise from this. Do not leave your paddle out in the sun on a hot day, be sure to cover it from the heat or it can be damaged. Do not leave your paddle in your vehicle during the summer or winter.
(Different computer monitors and mobile phones display colors differently, so the color of your paddle may vary slightly from the representation on your screen)
Paddle Length: 15.7”/398mm
Face Width: 8.1”/205mm
Handle Length: 5.3”/13.5cm
Grip Size Circumference: 4.125”/10.5cm
Grip: 3D Perforated Cushion Grip (Orange Underneath)
Weight: Average weight of 8.0 oz (+ or - 0.25 oz)/0.5 lbs/227g
Face/Paddle Surface: T700 Raw Carbon Fiber
Paddle Shape: Wide Body
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Core Thickness: 13mm/0.51”
Honeycomb Cell Size: 8mm/0.3”
Edge Guard: Black
Spin Rate: 2008RPM
Swing Weight: 99
Twist Weight: 6.4
USAPA approved for sanctioned tournament play
(Ships within 24 hours on regular business days)
US: 2-5 days ($5USD shipping flat rate)
Canada: 7-10 days ($8USD shipping flat rate)
International: 7-10 days ($9USD shipping flat rate)
• GRUVN's MUVN series of pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. If found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damages caused by abuse or negligence, including grip, edge guard, face and core materials. It also does not cover user modification, fading or scratched surfaces, or hitting other objects other than the ball (like the ground or other paddles),
• The GRUVN Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GRUVN Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay.
• Other restrictions may apply