Warranty & Returns
Pickleball Paddles Warranty
• GRUVN's paddle warranty only covers manufacturing defects. If there is no manufacturing defect, the only way to get your paddle returned is if you ordered the wrong paddle, you can receive a replacement paddle from GRUVN.co if the original paddle is returned to us unused and in its original packaging. GRUVN must be notified about any wrong order within 48 hours of the customer receiving the paddle. Any price difference in the paddle exchange will need to be resolved before the replacement paddle is sent. Otherwise, if there is no manufacturing defect, the paddle(s) received will not be refunded or returned.
• GRUVN' RAW, graphite, and composite pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase. The MUVN paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. If found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damages caused by abuse or negligence, including grip, edge guard, face and core materials. It also does not cover user modification, fading or scratched surfaces, or hitting other objects other than the ball (like the ground or other paddles).
• This warranty also does not cover paddles being played in or stored in very hot or very cold weather. Exposing your paddle to extreme temperatures can cause expansion and contraction, and that can damage your paddle over time. Playing pickleball paddles or storing them in temperatures below 40F or 5C can make your paddle more brittle and likely to break or crack. Do not keep your paddle in the trunk of your car or in your garage.
• The GRUVN Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GRUVN Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay.
• Other restrictions may apply
• Proof of purchase is required
** We do not offer a 'try before you buy' program and there also is not a 'trial' period after a paddle has been purchased and opened.
To be eligible for a replacement paddle if you ordered the wrong paddle, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, along with all packaging materials. Photos must be emailed to us before you return your item to confirm your item is unused.
Paddle Board Warranty
GRUVN warrants our inflatable paddle boards to be free of defects in either materials or workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers only the original retail customer when the product is purchased from either the GRUVN website or an authorized dealer, and may not be transferred. This warranty does not cover any damage that may be a result of normal wear and tear, misuse of the product, abuse, unauthorised modification or repairs, accidents, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling, storage, maintenance or care, incorrect set-up, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments, or any other irresponsible use.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties of quality and performance, whether written, oral, or implied. All other warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. In no event shall GRUVN be liable for special, indirect, incidental, consequential, statutory or exemplary damages, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise including, without limitation, loss to property other than this product, loss of use of said product, or other property or economic losses. GRUVN shall not be liable for contribution or indemnification, whatever the cause.
• GRUVN's paddle board warranty only covers manufacturing defects. If there is no manufacturing defect, the paddle board received will not be refunded or returned.
If a customer orders the wrong size or wrong color of any apparel item, we do not return that item and send a replacement. So be sure to choose the correct item. Sizing charts are provided for most shirts and hoodies.
Exchange and Returns (Money Back Guarantee)
If when you receive your product(s), it (they) are damaged or not working, or the wrong item was shipped, you may return the items to us within 30 days for a refund. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, along with all packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, plus all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Additional shipping and handling charges may apply. If the return or exchange is a result of an error made by GRUVN or a manufacturing defect, you will not be charged for return shipping and handling.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product (or if the wrong item was shipped) and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 2MB when sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After GRÜVN has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, or if the wrong item was shipped, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example if the return shipping fee is 10 USD, GRÜVN will refund the same amount of 10 USD to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA , GRÜVN will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or if you ordered the wrong item. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns will take approximately 5 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. The precise length depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, credit card company, etc).
You must first contact us and be in receipt of a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number before sending any item back. Any product returned without a RMA number will not be refunded.
Shipping back to GRÜVN is paid for by the customer. We are in general unable to refund your postal fees.
Any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within the time stated above. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customer's own expense.
By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to GRÜVN. GRÜVN is not responsible for and has no knowledge about any bank fees or exchange rate charges that may occur. These fees are processed by the issuing bank and will not be refunded by GRÜVN.
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive the products ordered, please contact us. In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately.
While we try in good faith to be as accurate as possible, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, or error free. From time to time there may be information on GRÜVN that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. If a key product specification is changed after you place an order or within seven days of delivery, you can cancel and return the order for a full refund.