• Shape: Teardrop
• Balance: Even, Medium-High
• Weight: 365+ -10g
• Face Material: 12K Carbon Fiber
• Game Style: Balance
• Player Type: All-round, Intermediate, Pro
• Frame: Full Carbon
• Core: 15-degree black EVA
• Thickness: 38mm
• Length: 460mm
• Rubber: EVA
• Finish: Matte with sanded rough surface (medium roughness)
• Smart Holes Lineal
• Sweet Spot is about 265+/-10mm
> Also includes:
• Wrist strap with embroidered GRUVN logo
• An extra white overgrip and black overgrip
• Head protector
• AVS (Anti Vibration System) has been developed during the production process for vibrations caused by off-center hits
• A sanded rough texture with a medium roughness level has been applied to the surface to increase the friction between the racket and the ball, allowing the ball to stay on the racket longer and generate more spin on your shots
• Carbon frame provides greater durability and rigidity
• The core has a dense rubber that speeds up the racket core’s recovery time to its state before hitting the ball, reaching maximum power
The IBEX name:
When thinking about names for our padel rackets, we decided to name them after animals that were native to Spain, as that is where padel is most popular. One of those animals is the Ibex. An ibex is any of several species of wild goat, distinguished by the male's large recurved horns, which are transversely ridged in front. This padel racket is named after the Iberian ibex (Capra pyrenaica), also known as the Spanish ibex, Spanish wild goat, or Iberian wild goat. And they just look really cool, too :)
(Ships within 24 hours from California, USA, on regular business days)
US: 2-5 days ($5USD shipping flat rate)
Canada: Approximately 7-10 days ($8USD shipping flat rate)
International: Approximately 7-10 days ($9USD shipping flat rate)
• GRUVN padel rackets are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 8 months from the date of purchase. If found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
• GRUVN's padel racket warranty only covers manufacturing defects. If there is no manufacturing defect, the only reason you can get your racket returned is if you ordered the wrong padel racket, you can receive a replacement racket from GRUVN.co. The original racket must be unused and in its original packaging to be returned. GRUVN must be notified about any wrong order within 48 hours of the customer receiving the paddle. Any price difference in the padel racket exchange will need to be resolved before the replacement racket is sent. Otherwise, if there is no manufacturing defect, the racket(s) received will not be refunded or returned.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by abuse or negligence, user modification, fading or scratched surfaces.
• The GRUVN Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GRUVN Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay.
• Other restrictions may apply