(Includes paddle cleaner & paddle cover)
GRUVN's RAW-16S (Standard shape) is a high-quality, mid-weight pickleball paddle featuring a premium T700 raw carbon fiber surface and a traditional standard widebody shape. It is approved by USA Pickleball (USAPA) for tournament play. Raw carbon fiber paddles provide a grainy textured surface that allows for a lot of spin and enhances control. The combination of this paddle’s raw surface and the thick 16mm core results in a strong, stable paddle with consistent and accurate shots and more control.
The RAW-16S has a weight of ~7.9 ounces to provide stability and balance for all aspects of the game, including plays at the net and returning hard shots, and its 5.3” handle length is long enough for great two-handed swings and extended reaches across the court.
The RAW-16S has a 16mm thick polypropylene honeycomb core designed to evenly react to the force of impact and provide precision control, while also absorbing vibration and noise. Many facilities and clubs ban loud paddles that include other core materials, so the RAW-16S is perfect for people who play in residential communities and in clubs and facilities that require quieter paddles. Polypropylene is the most popular core among pickleball players.
The 3D Premium Perforated Cushion Grip is a double-layer, two-color anti-slip hand grip, with an inner layer made of sweat-absorbing sponge and the outer layer made of PU (polyurethane leather) material with big air hole design.
This paddle also comes with a zippered neoprene cover with the GRÜVN logo to protect the pickleball paddle when not in play ($15 value!).
Paddle Cleaner Included
• Each RAW paddle will come with a GRUVN paddle cleaner, which is a stick of rubber that is 2.5” x 2” x 1” in size, This is for carbon fiber paddles only (not graphite or composite paddles). Rub it on your paddle surface to keep it clean and also maximize the spin. It isn't pretty, but your paddle will be after using it :)
** PADDLE CARE – IMPORTANT **
Your paddle can become damaged from extreme temperatures. Extreme cold temperatures will cause the core and hitting surface to become brittle and crack. Extreme high temperatures will soften the core and hitting surface and can cause delamination. This occurs when the hitting surface separates from the core. Dead spots and other issues will arise from this. Do not leave your paddle out in the sun on a hot day, be sure to cover it from the heat or it can be damaged. Do not leave your paddle in your vehicle during the summer or winter.
(Different computer monitors and mobile phones display colors differently, so the color of your paddle may vary slightly from the representation on your screen)
Paddle Length: 15.7”/398mm
Face Width: 8.1”/205mm
Handle Length: 5.3”/13.5cm
Grip Size Circumference: 4.375”/11.1cm
Grip: 3D Perforated Cushion Grip (Purple Underneath)
Weight: Average weight of 7.9 oz (+ or - 0.25 oz)/0.49-0.51 lbs/221-230g
Face/Paddle Surface: T700 Raw Carbon Fiber
Paddle Shape: Wide Body
Core Material: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Core Thickness: 16mm/0.63”
Honeycomb Cell Size: 8mm/0.3”
Edge Guard: White
USAPA Approved for sanctioned tournament play
(Ships within 24 hours on regular business days)
US: 2-5 days ($5USD shipping flat rate)
Canada: 7-10 days ($8USD shipping flat rate)
International: 7-10 days ($9USD shipping flat rate)
• GRUVN pickleball paddles are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase. If found to be defective, a repair or replacement will be issued.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damages caused by abuse or negligence, including grip, edge guard, face and core materials. It also does not cover user modification, fading or scratched surfaces, or hitting other objects other than the ball (like the ground or other paddles),
• The GRUVN Product warranty also does not transfer in the situation that a GRUVN Product transfers ownership. This applies to 3rd party resellers like eBay.
• Other restrictions may apply